Albutt manufacture equipment for the agricultural, construction and waste handling industries throughout Europe and the World. They specialise in the design, development and manufacture of attachments for materials handling. Their roots are in the Agricultural Industry with four generations of the Albutt family involved in farming over a period of 100 years. The company was founded by Robert Albutt over 40 years ago and their products include:
- Attachment brackets
- Bag filling and lifting
- Bale handling products including spikes, squeezers, stackers, grabs and handlers
- Bucket grabs
- Buck rakes
- Buckets – grain, rehandling, digging, hi-tip, root baskets, etc.
- Forks and grabs for grass and manure
- Grain pushers
- Pallet forks and carriages
- Shear grabs and shear king
- Yard scrapers
- Work platforms
For more information on the Albutt range of equipment please call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit their website.