Bateson Trailers were established in 1934 and manufacture a wide range of quality trailers at competitive prices.
These trailers combine exceptional strength with a low unladen weight and excellent stable towing characteristics and they all comply with the latest European regulations and inspected by the VCA. The range includes:
• Unbraked Trailers: These trailers do not need to have brakes fitted and are therefore more cost-effective and require less maintenance, although they do not stand up to commercial applications
• Livestock Trailers: With a wide choice of trailers and all having a hot dipped galvanised chassis, 2mm toughened alloy sides and heat reflecting, plastic coated galvanised steel roof, these trailers are perfect for all your livestock requirements.
• Horsebox Trailers: With 3 models to choose from, these horsebox trailers are specifically made for to a high specification to offer comfort and safety when transporting horses
• General Purpose Trailers: This range has been designed to offer maximum strength with a low unladen weight and are combined with a modern appearance and safe, stable towing characterstics
• Platform Trailers: With an impressive range to choose from these trailers are manufactured in three weight ranges; 2 tons, 2.6 tons and 3.5 tons with standard widths from 1.5 to 2 metres.
• Transporter Trailers: These hydraulic tilt trailers are ideal for carrying vehicles and with three models from 1560kg up to 2670kg, they can also carry larger 4x4s, plant and machinery.
• Van Trailers: Using a trailer of this type will double the capacity of a van or it can even be replaced, towing with a car or 4×4. There is no road tax or M.O.T. offering a very economical method of transporting goods and with a wide range of sizes and capacities these will suit most towing vehicles.
• Beaver Tail Transporters: These trailers are manufactured in 3 weight ranges, 2 tonne, 2.6 tonne and 3.5 tonne gross and 3 lengths approximate 14’, 16’ and 18’. All are supplied with 8’ long steel loading ramps.
• Hydraulic Tilt Trailers: These trailers have been designed to transport many types of vehicles and machinery. The low platform and shallow approach angle allow equipment with a minimum ground clearance or a long front overhang to be loaded easily and are available in three types.
• Tipping Trailers: There are four hydraulic tipping trailers in the range, the smallest model does not have brakes though and can be tipped manually. The larger models have a legal maximum capacity of up to 3500kg.
• Plant Trailers: These heavy duty trailers are available in three weight ranges, 2 tonne, 2.6 tonne and the maximum permitted weight of 3.5 tonne. They are also available in three body lengths, 2.5mtr, 3mtr and 3.6mtr.
For further information on the Bateson trailers range call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit the Bateson Trailer website.