The Bomford design team has over 200 years of collective experience with just one thing in mind, to design the best machinery of its type in the world. Bomford’s machines give you the very best value for money and the range is conceived, designed, built and tested on their site. All Bomford manufactured machines are powder coated to ensure maximum durability of the exterior finish that matches its inner strength, to give long machine life and reduced overall operating cost to the user.
Included in the range are:
- Arm Mowers: With over 20 models to choose from ranging from the small, but powerful ‘Microklippa’ that is purposely built for small compact tractors, right through to the our top end Arm Mowers suitable for tractors over 160hp, there’s a Bomford Arm Mower to suit any size machine and any type of application requiring this type of equipment.
- Flail Mowers and Toppers: With 8 models to choose from including CTVM, Bandit, Turbo Mower, Raptor, Turbo VM, Twin Blade, Tri-Blade and Tri-wing, choosing the right flail mower/topper for your application couldn’t be easier.
- Fittings and Controls: Bomford can give you a wider range of options with choices on Heads, Attachments, Flails, Tractor Fittings and Controls to ensure your machine is perfectly adapted for your requirements
- Forestry: Bomford manufacture 2 types of machine suitable for the ‘Forestry’ market, the Buccaneer, which is a heavy duty cutter machine from 1.3mtr cut to 2.5mtr and in a range of models; and the Buccaneer Excavator, which is suitable for use with excavators from 7 to 30 tonnes. Ideal for mulching brush up to 300mm in diameter.
- Dyna Drive Cultivator: This simple but effective cultivator is suitable for all soil types at high speed. With 5 models to choose from and offering working widths from 2.0 mtr to 5.0 mtr.
- Flailbot: This wirelessly operated track mower has a 40hp engine, twin-track grip and can work on terrains angled up to 55 degrees. It provides zero operator risk but delivers the perfect mowing capability.
For more information on the Bomford Turner range of machinery please call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit the Bomford Turner website.