Browns of Leighton Buzzard have been manufacturing agricultural equipment since 1830. For well over one and a half centuries farmers, have learned that equipment carrying the name ‘Browns’ is synonymous with good, long lasting quality at a fair price. Today, Browns still wholly owned by the family which started the business in the early 19th century, offer ever developing ranges of machinery for the latest modern farming methods.
The range includes:
- Bale Handling: Consisting of 15 products to deal with all your bale handling needs, including spikes, grippers, transporters, handlers, grabs and accumulators
- Grassland: With such a wide range of products to choose from including aerators, harrows, seeders/broadcasters and subsoilers, all your grassland requirements are covered
- Subsoilers/Moledrainers: Standard and heavy duty to make light work and suit most applications where this type of equipment is needed
- Post Hammers: A solid range of products including manual, hydraulic and sideshift hammers, as well as compact and hammers suitable for excavators
- Timber/Woodland: Make light work of chopping logs and splitting logs. The log splitters can be petrol driven or tractor mounted and up to 18 tonne.
- Yard Scrapers: Muck scrapers, box scrapers (both front and rear mounted) and a silage and feed mover. The muck and box scrapers are also fully galvanised for longer life
- Flail Toppers: Powerful and robust, with a choice of 3 models including a reversible topper and a compact topper to make light work of cutting grass or mulching runners and stalks
- Brackets: Browns can also produce a wide range of brackets to fit most tractor loaders, telescopic handlers, skid steer and mini excavators
For further information on the Browns range of farm machinery call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit the Browns website.