For over 60 years Marshall have been designing and building quality trailers from their premises at Chapel Works, near Aberdeen. With over 125,000 units having been sold over the years, generations of Farmers have put their trust in the Marshall name. Their products include:
- Silage/Grain Trailers: With 10 models in the range covering 6.5 tons through to 18.5 tons, a host of innovative features and all built to last
- Drop Side Trailers: There are 6 models in this range from 2 tons up to 10.5 tons
- Flat/Bale Trailers: The BC range of flat/bale trailers covers lengths from 18ft long to 32ft long
- Dumper Trailers: This range of dumper trailers are from 6 tons up to 16 tons
- Feed Trailers: 2 models cover this range, the FT15 (15ft long) and the FT20 (20ft long)
- Livestock Trailers/Containers: With 4 models in the range, 21ft long, 25ft long, 28ft long and 32ft long
- Muck Spreaders: This innovative range has 5 models covering 4.5 cu.yds. up to 10.5 cu.yds.
- Rear Discharge Muck Spreaders: With 3 models in the range. 9 tons, 12 tons and 14 tons
- Tankers: There are 8 models ranging from 1220 gallons up to an enormous 3000 gallons
- Feed Barriers: Marshall now supply feed barriers that are 6 mtrs long
For more information on the Marshall range of equipment please call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit their website.