The Honda Foreman 500 ATV is a heavy-hitting ATV built for hard work and hauling big loads – day in, day out. The low-down torque from the liquid cooled 475cc engine lets you tackle the really rough terrain, as well as those big towing jobs, and with a towing capacity of up to 600kg and a choice of manual, auto and ESP transmissions, the Foreman can tackle the toughest jobs
There are 6 Foreman variants available:
- Foreman S 2/4WD (TRX500FM1): Switchable 2/4wd, manual five-speed gearbox and automatic clutch. Also available in Green.
- Foreman ES 2/4WD (TRX500FE1): Electric Shift Program (ESP) adds effortless handlebar-mounted push-button gear changes.
- Foreman ES PS 2/4WD (TRX500FE2): Power steering (PS) reduces riding fatigue. Electric Shift Program (ESP) adds effortless handlebar-mounted push-button gear changes.
- Foreman IRS 2/4WD (TRX500FM5): Electric Shift Program (ESP) adds effortless handlebar-mounted push-button gear changes, plus Independent rear suspension.
- Foreman DCT IRS 2/4WD (TRX500FA5): Dual clutch transmission, independent double-wishbone rear suspension, and a towing capacity of 600kg.
- Foreman DCT IRS PS 2/4WD (TRX500FA6): Go-anywhere, do-anything tool, with faster, smoother gear changes plus independent double-wishbone rear suspension, power steering and a towing capacity of 600kg.
For further information on the Honda Foreman 500 ATV call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit the Honda website.