Wessex first started manufacturing grass cutting and forage equipment in 1962 and in the 1970s become the first company to manufacture a range of scaled down implements to suit the new compact tractor from Japan. Since then Wessex have continued to innovate and produce machinery to help with farmers, professional landscapers, grounds maintenance and municipal areas. Wessex now manufacture machinery in the following areas;
- ATV equipment: Including flail mowers, harrows, rollers, paddock cleaners, rotary mowers, sprayers and weed control, spreaders and sweeper collectors
- Professional turf care equipment: Including CRX multicut rotary mowers, multifunctional collectors, roller mowers and out-front flail mowers
- Groundcare equipment: Including cultivators, rollers, flail mowers, finishing mowers, hedge cutters, logsplitters, paddock cleaners, rotary toppers, spreaders, sweeper collectors, top dressing equipment, trailers and verge mowers
- Agricultural equipment: Including bale feeding equipment, batwing mowers, flail mowers, hedge cutters, push broom sweepers, rotary slasher, verge mowers
- Commercial sweeper attachments: Including pedestrian sweepers and push broom sweepers
- Winter maintenance: Including Snowex and the Wessex winterline range
For further information on the Wessex range of machinery call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit the Wessex website.