McCauley Trailers provide a wide range of high quality trailers from their factory in Northern Ireland and have over 60 years’ experience.
With a wide choice of trailer to make light work in an around the farm, their products include:
- Low Loader Trailers: This range of trailers make transportation of cumbersome machinery, plant and equipment effortless
- Grain Trailers: A range of quality built grain trailers from 12 tonnes to 18 tonnes with tipping ram, adjustable hitch, high-speed commercial axles, hydraulic back door and grain shoot as standard.
- Dump Trailers: Suitable for farming and construction and with a carrying capacity from 12 tonnes to 16 tonnes
- General Purpose Dump Trailers: With its wide base these trailers are suitable for multiple applications
- Slurry Tankers: Built to the highest standard with implosion rings to give maximum support and in a range of sizes from 1500 gallon to 2700 gallon
- Hooklift Trailers: These trailers have a 16 tonne hydraulically operated hooklift and 19 tonne gross (capacity 14 tonnes)
- Halfpipe Tipping Trailer: These trailers are available in 2 and 3 axle configurations with a maximum capacity of up to 30 tonnes
- Dropside Trailers: These highly versatile trailers can be adapted to suit any application (grain, silage, bales, stone, gravel, manure, etc.)
- Faltbed Trailers: These flatbed trailers are used by farmers and contractors for transportation of bales and potatoes
- Forestry Trailers: Built for the safe and efficient transportation of logs and forestry equipment
- Livestock Trailers: These robust trailers include dividing gates, a covered in roof and a slurry box and offer maximum functionality and endurance.
- Other farm equipment: McCauley also offer a wide range of other farm equipment including bale tippers, buckets, buckrakes, bale spikes, side spreaders and tub feeders.
For further information on the McCauley range of trailers and farm machinery call our sales team on 01248 470174 or visit their website.