Mountfield SP555 V Lawnmower
The Mountfield SP555 V Lawnmower is packed with range of high specification features.
Fitted with innovative new cutting technology – a Twinclip blade with four cutting surfaces instead of two that makes tackling the grass an effortless task while leaving a finish that is comparable to a cylinder mower.
The first cutting edge of the Twinclip blade reduces the initial length of the grass with the second cutting edge reducing the finished length down to the desired height.
The extra finely cut clippings are then blown into the 70 litre collector typically leading to an increase in collecting performance of around 20%.
Powered by a Honda GCV190 Autochoke engine this mower also features at cutting width of 53cm/21″ and the height of cut is adjusted using a single lever with 7 preset positions from 25mm to 77mm, making it ideal for lawn sizes up to 50m x 50m.
The vibration control system isolates vibrations, meaning a more comfortable, less tiring working experience.
Cleaning after use is facilitated using a hose connection fitted to the chassis.
The robust handle bars are easily adjusted to a choice of 3 positions with a simple one motion click and fold over the engine for ease of storage.
It also comes with a generous 5 year manufacturer’s warranty (terms and conditions apply).
- Honda GCV 190 Autochoke 190cc petrol engine with a net power output 3.3kW @ 2900rpm
- Recoil starting method
- Variable speed self-propelled drive
- 53cm/21″ cutting width
- 7 cutting heights from 25-77mm (single point)
- Twinclip for superior cutting and collecting performance using an innovative Twinclip blade with 4 cutting edges
- 70 litre canvas plug-in grass collector
- Mulching plug
- Hybrid Galvanised Steel/Aluminium chassis
- 210mm front wheels and 240mm rear wheels
- Suitable for lawn sizes up to 50m x 50m
- 5 year warranty (terms and conditions apply)
- Washing link
- 98 dB(A) rating
- 36kg weight
This Mountfield S481PD Lawnmower is on a special offer price of £599.00 (MRRP £699.00).