PGF Agri are pleased to announce their new sales franchise – Krone Farm Machinery
KRONE was founded in Spelle, Germany, in 1906 with the intention of making farming more efficient and profitable. Following many years if growth and expansion, KRONE UK was established in 2009 and continues to further that vision by supplying innovative, performance-engineered equipment that has become the benchmark in the hay and forage industry.
Today it is still owned and operated by the KRONE family, and visionary leader Bernard Krone has hands-on involvement in company operations. As a result, each and every machine bearing the KRONE name is engineered to meet the same time-tested, exacting standards that have earned KRONE a worldwide reputation for quality.
With a wide choice of grassland and forage management machinery to choose, our new sales franchise Krone Farm Machinery has a great line-up including:
- Mower conditioners – including BiG M which was the first SP high-capacity mower conditioner
- Disc mowers – including rear mounted, front mounted, trailed and combination disc mowers
- Rotary tedders – including mounted and trailed rotary tedders
- Rotary rakes – including single rotor, twin rotor, three rotor, four rotor and six rotor rakes
- Forage and discharge wagons
- Self-loading and harvester-filled wagons
- Forage transport wagon
- Round balers – with a choice of 6 models in the line up
- Large square baler
- Pellet harvester
- Forage harvesters and forage harvester attachments
- KRONE ‘ICAN’ – which is a concept that refers to the full range of electronic features available among all KRONE forage harvest machines.
PGF Agri Ltd are now official Krone dealers for the whole of North Wales.