Case IH products
At PGF Agri Ltd, we can supply the full range of Case IH tractors, harvesting and AFS (Advanced Farming Systems) products which will enhance the efficiency of any farming operation and increase productivity.
With powerful, yet economical engines and class-leading technology, there’s a Case IH machine that’s perfect for the job in hand.
Case IH Tractors:
Case IH tractors offer an extensive range of tractors from 55hp to 620hp. Choose from:
- Steiger & Quadtrac tractor: With 8 models to choose from covering 370 to 620 HP
- Magnum Series tractor: Consisting of the Magnum range with 4 models from 250 to 340 HP, or the Magnum CVX range with 5 models from 250 to 380 HP or the Magnum Rowtrac range with 5 models from 311 to 379 HP
- Optum CVX tractor: Consisting of 2 models in the range from 271 to 300 HP
- Puma Series tractor: Choose from the Puma range with 5 models from 150 to 220 HP or the Puma CVX range with 7 models from 150 to 240 HP.
- Maxxum Series tractor: Choose from either the Maxxum range with 6 models from 110 to 140 HP, the Maxxum Plus range with 5 models from 116 to 145 HP, the Maxxum Multicontroller range with 6 models from 110 to 140 HP, the Maxxum Multicontroller New range with 5 models from 116 to 145 HP, the Maxxum CVX range with 3 models from 110 to 131 HP or the Maxxum CVX New range with 4 models from 116 to 145 HP.
- Farmall Series tractor: Choose from the Farmall A range with 5 models from 55 to 114 HP, the Farmall C range with 7 models from 58 to 114 HP, the Farmall U range with 3 models from 99 to 114 HP or the the Farmall U Pro range with 3 models from 99 to 114 HP.
- Luxxum tractor: This recently added range from Case IH has 3 models from 100 to 120 HP
- Quantam V/F tractor: With 9 models from 65 to 106 HP
- Loaders range: The Case IH LRZ front loaders combine power, rigidity, loading performance and modern design to form an innovative loader concept.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Tractor range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Combine Harvesters:
The high performance Axial Flow range of combine harvesters consists of an impressive 6 models with a wide choice of headers to suit all types of climates and crop types and allow farmers to perform with speed and efficiency for a successful harvest.
- Axial-Flow 250 Series Combine: Consisting of 3 powerful and innovative models from 498 to 634 HP. The 250 series combines are ideal for large farms and contractors and features with the latest features including AFS Harvest Command™ automated harvesting technology, this combine provides high-speed harvesting, increased threshing capability even under the most challenging conditions, and delivery of unbeatable grain quality. Other features include automatically-adjusted rotor cage vanes and rotor speed, a grain quality camera and automatically controlled cleaning fan speed and sieve adjustment.
- Axial-Flow 140 Series Combine: Consisting of 3 models from 312 to 449 HP, the 140 series combines offer greater productivity when operating on flat ground and, even more, on hillsides. With the optionally available X-Flow cleaning system, which can be enabled or disabled automatically as required, the new 140 series Axial-Flow models can compensate for slope gradients of up to 20 percent without driver intervention and with a choice of 2 cabs – Comfort and Luxury, driving is easier than ever and comfort is taken to a newer level.
- Combine Headers: With 5 different types of header available to harvest any type of crop. Choose from Corn headers (6-16 rows), Grain headers (4.9mtr to 12.5mtr), Pick-up headers (4.45mtr to 5.36mtr), Flex headers (6.1mtr to 10.68mtr) and Draper headers (7.63mtr to 13.72mtr).
Further detailed information on the Case IH Harvesting range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Balers:
With a choice of fixed and variable chamber round balers in the range, plus a 4 model range of large square balers, these offer high capacity baling with high speed performance. Choose from:
- Large Balers LB 4 Series: There are 4 models in this range offering bale dimensions 80x70cm to 120x90cm. These robust, rugged, but reliable balers give the perfect bale in under 60 seconds whatever the crop and maximise productivity through a host of innovative features.
- Round Balers RB 455/465 Series Variable Chamber: With the 6 models in the range offering bale dimensions from 90-150cm or 90-180cm, this RB 455/465 series baler offer quick baling and a consistent density. These balers can handle the heaviest crop with remarkable speed and efficiency.
- Round Balers RB 545 Series Fixed Chamber: With 2 models in the range offering bale dimensions of 122x125cm. The RB 545 is an excellent hay and straw baler on its own, but with the silage pack format, the RB 545 becomes an integrated bale wrapper, making the silage process a one-man operation, saving time and money.
- Round Balers RB 544 Series: With the single model in the range offering bale dimensions of 122x125cm, this baler is designed to package the grass rapidly and reliably to ensure maximim protection of leaf quality and sugar content. The RB 544 baler features net-wrap (basic) and plastic/net wrapping options (silage pack. silage pask HD).
- Round Balers RB 344 Series Fixed Chamber: With just one model in the range offering a bale dimension of 120x125cm, this baler is capable of harvesting the crop with remarkable speed and efficiency and as bales are rolled and wrapped in under 60 seconds, they are perfectly formed for storage and transport.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Baler range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Telescopic Loaders:
Case IH provide an impressive line up of 6 types of telescopic handlers in their Farmlift range which feature a maximum reach from 5.7mtrs to 9.1mtrs. Choose from:
- Farmlift 525 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 5.70 metres
- Farmlift 632 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 6.10 metres
- Farmlift 635 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 6.10 metres
- Farmlift 735 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 7.00 metres
- Farmlift 742 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 7.00 metres
- Farmlift 935 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 9.10 metres
The Farmlift range of telescopic handlers are suitable for the varied needs of today’s modern farmer and offer superior operating comfort and short loading times and with lift capacities from 2,500kg to 4,200kg, the Farmlift offers ruggedness, reliability, power, speed and agility.
Engine outputs range from 74hp to 129hp (145hp maximum power), all models have four cylinder engine that meet the EURO Stage IV emissions standard.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Farmlift Telehandler range can be found on the Case IH website.
AFS (Advanced Farming Systems):
From simple light bars to entire networks the Case IH Advanced Farming Systems (AFS) offer the ability to achieve repeatable accuracy year after year.
The AFS system has the capability to include guidance, automatic steering, sprayer boom control, yield mapping and much more and can achieve positioning pass-to-pass accuracy levels down to an impressive 1 inch.
With the AFS Pro 700 touchscreen monitor, this allows you to monitor and control all important machine processes easily and comfortably. You can also use the monitor to control the tractor interactively and make adjustments to it, and can even control attachments with the ISOBUS 11783 function.
Other features include Autopilot™ which is a steering system that can be retrofitted to many makes and models of machines, EZ-Pilot™ system, which turns the steering wheel with its integrated electric motor drive and can be used together with the FM-750™ or FM-1000™ to give you hands-free farming, EZ-Steer™ for portable hands-free farming, harvesting guidance (mechanical and laser) and the AFS Connect™ advanced farm management system gives you instant access to information for every machine in your fleet.
Fleet management allows you to track all of your machines and, by extension, your team, from a single web page.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Advanced Farm System (AFS) can be found on the Case IH website.
For more information on the Case IH range of products, please contact us or call our Sales Team on 01248 470174.
Join our <em><strong> Newsletter</strong></em>
Keep up to date with our news, special offers and events.