Stiga ZT 5132 T Ride on Mower
The Stiga ZT 5132 T zero-turn ride-on mower is a robust and agile machine which delivers a quick and easy cut and has been designed to cut large areas of grass.
Its twin-cylinder Kawasaki engine provides constant power enabling you to cut in all conditions, while the two-lever steering system delivers precise control with maximum manoeuvrability.
It also has a robust 132cm steel cutting deck with three blades, anti-scalp front wheels and the cutting height can be adjusted from the operator’s seat using the practical selector.
A comfy seat with armrests (these are optional) maximises the user comfort, whilst the pedal in the footrest enables you to operate the cutting deck, raising it up and down without having to get off the machine.
Key features include:
- 132cm cutting width
- 23hp (16.5kW) twin-cylinder Kawasaki engine
- 132cm reinforced cutting deck with three blades
- Cutting height range: 38 – 114mm
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Two-lever steering system
- Designed for side discharge. This ride-on mower can be used in side discharge mode for cutting tall grass.