Wessex AF 120 Flail Mower
The Wessex AF 120 Flail Mower has been developed to meet the demanding needs of contractors and is the ideal tool for estate owners and farmers to control dense vegetation such as long grass, brambles and bracken.
It is equally at home maintaining forestry and woodland areas.
With a 1.2 metre width, this high quality flail mower is designed for use on ATV’s and UTV’s.
- 1.2 metre width
- Cutting height range of between 10mm – 160mm with simple screw-handle cutting height adjustment
- Heavy duty Y-pattern flails mulch material, before evenly distributing debris across the full width of the machine
- 5mm steel plate deck for durability & strength
- Remote engine kill switch. This ensures that the mower engine can be stopped instantly without the operator needing to leave his seat.
- Three Z-section drive belts for maximum cutting power
- Adjustable drawbar to allow mower to be offset for cutting to one side of ATV, this is particularly useful when mowing to an edge.
- Swivelling ball hitch for increased safety this is a standard fitment.
- Anti-scalp roller – The full width adjustable anti-scalp roller takes the weight of the machines to eliminate scalping, should a wheel drop into a rut.
- Positive manual drive engagement for high performance and long-life
- 16×6.5×8 tyres